Thursday, November 06, 2008

Congrats are in order for Obama, but...

      Our country has a new president; congratulations Mr. Obama.  As many of you know I am not a Obama supporter, however this doesn't mean that I will not support our future president.  As with all good citizens out there I will continue to support our country and it's leaders.  Support is one thing but that does not mean that I'm not going to voice my opposition when I see something going wrong.  I ask all of you that read this to support our new government but be vocal when you see something going awry.  This is what true Americans do, we support our government by using our right to free speech to voice our opinions. One of the best ways to support our new president is to tell him which way to guide us.  I encourage all of you to follow me in the next two years to assist Mr Obama, Mrs. Palosi, and Mr Reed in guiding this country down the road in the direction we want it to go.  Voice your opinion loud and often to help these three misguided souls lead our country.  We all know they have agenda's we disagree with so it's our responsibility as good citizens to correct they're errors in judgement before they happen.  Use any possible means to make sure your voice is heard; e-mail, call, write letters, or even create a blog.  Whichever you choose, rest assured your voice will be amongst the millions that can not be ignored.  Congratulations President Elect Obama, and trust me, we'll be keeping in touch.

0 Reader Comments: