Friday, November 30, 2007

Haven't Commented in a While!

This wasn't a line I wanted to use but it's appropriate since I haven't written here in a while. I've been very preoccupied with a lot things happening at the home front. Right now things have settled down a little so I thought I'd try to write something. I have another blog that I use to talk to my son and I've been writing on it fairly consistently. Last I checked the other blog has about 70 entries and, well you can count the ones here. When I first started this blog I wanted to use it as a venue to opine on social matters and offer ideas and concepts I thought up. I didn't think there needed to be yet another blog saying "well the weather today was crappy". With all the turmoil my life's been in lately I find it hard to get time to put these things down in writing but I will try to be more consistent in writing here. If you would like to read the other blog I mentioned, it's not publicly advertised. The blog is there as a venue for me and my son (Andrew) to communicate and the contents aren't necessarily for public consumption. If you're interested, you can leave a comment and we can discuss it but if your not Andy then I'll be very hesitant to send it to you.

0 Reader Comments: